The first thing an IT student learns is how to make a "Hello World!" program, where we have the computer print out those 2 words. So, Hello World!
I just recently started college and am currently studying IT, if you didn't already guess. Back to the point, I haven't had the time to be playing as much games as I would normally use to but I really love gaming and it was a big part of my adolescent years. So just like the title of my blog I guess you can say I am a gaming dinosaur. I'm getting old real quick, damn.
So a little more about me, I mostly played League of Legends. I started playing around 2012 and I still play on and off to maintain my rankings. So why did I stop playing? Well, nowadays I've been busy with my assignments so even if I wanted to, I can't. This blog is also meant for another assignment where I have to post about the things I like. So I figured what better than League of Legends.
This will be it for the my first post, give me some suggestions on what you guys would like to see posted on here as long as it is related to competitive gaming preferably League of Legends. ^_^
Dota
ReplyDeleteConsider it done! (Y)
DeleteDota 2 for lyfe
ReplyDeleteWhatever floats your boat man.
DeleteGood read!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
DeleteCSGO!!!
ReplyDeleteNoted :)
Delete